All photography provided by For All Humankind.
We have taken 30 years of award-winning brand marketing and creative expertise and have brought it to the non-profit world.
Most non-profits concentrate on fund-raising versus issue-raising. We believe you need to create awareness about your mission through inspirational films, photography and story telling, draw fellow advocates to your cause, and then activate this community to participate, champion your cause and, yes, donate.
What We've Achieved in our careers
- Created the first PSA to ever hit YouTube's Top Ten Leaderboard.
- Helped make the Ebola Worker Time Magazine's Person of the Year.
- Brought Citibike to New York City and Miami. We designed everything from the bike, to the app, to the advertising.
- Led the Dawn Saves Wildlife campaign creating seven award winning mini documentaries.
- Helped create the viral film "Imagine a World Without Hate", for ADL that Mashable touted as One of the Top Ten Most Inspirational Films of the Year.
- Helped create the "You Don't Need To Be Perfect, To Be The Perfect Parent" campaign for Adopt a Foster Child. 10 years and 50,000 adoptions later, the campaign is still running.
- Led the award winning Boostup.org campaign to prevent high school dropouts
our pricing philosophy
While we are not a non-profit, we understand the financial issues facing our non-profit clients. As such, our company is structured with our charity clients limitations in mind. Our books are open and our fees are transparent. To date, absolutely no income has gone to overhead, full-time salaries or rent. All fees pay for expenses and crew (if needed) on projects and replacing or buying photographic equipment. At the end of the year, ten percent of all income will be donated to a charity. When we say we charge at cost for the job, we mean it. We are committed to helping funding-challenged charities tell their stories.